Monday, December 6, 2010

I just became a Grandma!

Hello All,

Remember yesterday's post? I promised the day would end well and you were to wait for the testimonies, right? I also mentioned that I was waiting for news that had me sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for the phone to ring; weellllllllll...the news did come. At exactly 4:27pm, Monday December 6th 2010 I became a grandmother!

The feeling is incomparable I can tell you; my baby brother whose birth I witnessed live some years ago and who is like my first son had his own first son and it is an awesome experience. Mother and son are beautiful and the proud Daddy who was there through it all is exhausted but riding high.
We give God glory for this beautiful birth..my siblings and I are celebrating and weeping at the same time, missing my Mom very much, though Titi assures me she is looking through Heaven's windows and dancing away. I'll be posting some pictures soon. He's truly beautiful, with a full head of curly dark hair, his Mummy's lips and my brother's big head!
I can't tell you what it feels like to watch two generations being born, but I can tell you I feel truly special this morning..........
The celebrations have only just begun

Shalom

2 comments:

  1. I am a bit scared now. If I understand right, you call your brother your son. So his son is your grandson. I call my aburo, my first child even though she is my baby sister at the age of 30! Lol! As far as we are both concerned I am her Sista-Mom and she is my Sista-Dota!

    You sign off Shalom. So do I most of the time. I just read the words 'division myself into twice' in one of your blogs'. I know that and have said it I am sure once or twice in one blog or the other. Spooky!

    Fate or what?

    If you tell me you went to QC, I will faint! Lol!

    Anyway, thanks for reaching out again and Congrats Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real Spooky indeed! But relax, I didn't go to QC, but guess what? My daughter is in QC; I went to FGC Warri; but I know what you mean, we do have a lot in common writing-wise. I have a diary book coming out soon and you'll be amazed at how similar we sound.........

    ReplyDelete