Thursday, February 24, 2011

Here's to YOU

This one's a special post today to some of my fav peeps who are celebrating. A famous line from the Bible says, "Silver and Gold have I none..." and this day I will use what I do have to wish you all a fantastic, fun-filled' and fulfilling year as you grow older.

The year began with my handsome (inside and out) God-loving, Jesus-preaching son who turned eleven on the 1st day of January- I celebrate you my son, I love you beyond words, beyond reason. You were marked before you were conceived, given to the LORD from whom you surely came. I stand in awe of the Lord's annointing upon your life and feel totally priviledged to have been the Lord's vessel in this great work. I bless you with every breath that I have.

There are January people that I forget now as I write but the Lord cannot forget; February 5th my beautiful SILs, EJ, IG and ON as well as the memory of the best brother in law a wife could wish for, Charlie, I know the Angels cut a cake in Heaven that day! 10th was for my dear husband and though the day was quiet, I know that Heaven smiled at the final picture of this great work-in-progress. My lovely, lovely, friend, uncle, brother in Jesus, father, mentor and dearest person, Uncle SAO at the UN, even the mere thought of you is a blessing! I know your day was blessed and I hope we speak soon. I miss you sir. The journey to greatness is not over yet by a long shot.
Today, 25th, is for two great ladies, Aima and Ndidi. Beautiful, vivacious and totally God-loving, and not ashamed to proclaim it! Only the LORD knows what impact you've had on me and mine. Aima, I send you a virtual hug and a special kiss; when you put that spoonful of birthday rice in your mouth, pray hard that it ends up in your belly and not mine cos I'm thinking of you so much today. Ndidi, I know I will see you today, some responsibilities you cannot run away from...this one must be!

The month will end with another dear person I must celebrate; Jonah, my friend, brother, brother-in-law, "Doctor" and neighbor. Don't know what we would do without you in our lives.

To you all, I say, may you know God in ever-increasing measure, experience grace beyond expectation,joy divine,Peace that passes understanding and blessings that overflow.

I love YOU and I celebrate YOU, but even more, Jesus loves You and He rejoices in You.

Have a wonderful year! Happy, Happy Birthday

PS: ...and if I didn't mention you by name, the Lord has numbered the very hairs on your head and it is impossible for HIM to forget your name...

and now I remember, my newest friend, age mate and Warri Sister, whose day was yesterday 24th, Mrs AJ, of FCMB, who, I believe the Lord has just brought into my life...Many Happy returns!

Shalom!

1 comment:

  1. How Could I publish this post without mentioning my dear son, Pastor Funsho Fasipe?, You know I love you son, and pray for you and I know that the LORD will bring good out of every adversity!

    ReplyDelete