Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Now you see me, now you don't

Hi All,

I like writing, I really do, believe me, but.....if I like it so much how come I find blogging such a chore? As they say, if I knew the answer to that, I'd be...
Anyhow, I like to believe I'm back to form and well on top of my writing again. A lot has happened to me and mine in the recent and not-so-recent past. My brother Sammy, finally got himself a beautiful damsel and is happily married. My first son did me proud with his High School result and he seems to be doing fine aside from a leg in cast which is a story for another day.
Some good news; I'm back to a UK size 14 and dropping fast. A few weeks ago my system shutdown and refused to handle or process any more food due to a blocked intestine(all that heavy eba finally did me in) and I was placed on a liquids/soft diet for six weeks. This came at a time I was quite broke(excuse me? when aren't I broke?) Anyhow, I could barely get by and couldn't afford anything fancy. Boy, did the weight drop off me! I could literally see myself losing fat and flesh. So now my old clothes are hanging on me and looks like a little shopping is in order.
More good news,I am finally ready to relase a book into the market.Not a big novel or anything fancy, just a small Bible stories book rewritten for young readers. I have lofty dreams for it. I hope it gets read and it is appreciated, I hope it SELLS, and I hope it's not pirated. Pray for me will you? I need to do this to move from point A to B. I have others lined up waiting to go to press but a lot is riding on this one. The title? Soon enough my friend!
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment